THE RELENTLESS AND TRANSFORMATIVE EFFECTS OF THE INTERNET ARE BRINGING US FACE-TO-FACE WITH HUMANKIND’S BIGGEST QUESTIONS.
Thanks to the generous support of Google, we’re thrilled to release the 2016 Lovie Awards Annual Trend Report, The Internet Can’t Be Stopped. The culmination of months of research alongside our international sister, The Webby Awards, the report includes a consumer survey conducted by Harris Poll, real-world marketing examples of brands responding to this trend, and features contributions from Lovie Judges:
- Kathryn Parsons, CEO of DECODED
- Tim Malbon, Co-Founder of Made by Many
- Peter Bihr, Founder & Managing Director of The Waving Cat, Berlin
- Elke Klinkhammer, Chief Creative Officer of McCann Worldgroup, Germany
- Mel Exon, Managing Director of BBH London and Co-Founder of BBH Labs
- Iain Tait, Executive Creative Director of Wieden + Kennedy London
As a Lovie entrant, a digital copy of the report is available exclusively for you to download for free now.