- 1 March 2017: Call for Entries Opens
- 7 April 2017: Early Entry Deadline
- 9 June 2017: Final Entry Deadline
- 28 July 2017: Extended Entry Deadline
- 19 September – 5 October 2017: Finalists Announced + The People’s Lovie Awards Opens
- 11 October 2017: Winners Announced
- November 2017: The 7th Annual Lovie Awards Celebration in London
- The Lovie Awards is the European sister to the international Webby Awards.
- It is the only pan-European award recognising online excellence, in seven native languages.
- The 6th Annual Lovie Awards received nearly 1500 entries from over 30 European countries.
Lovie Winners are selected by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, a global organisation of industry experts and technology innovators. The online public also chooses The People’s Lovie Award Winners by casting ballots for their favourite Finalists during the annual voting period.
Winners are selected for recognition based on “overall experience,” as well as excellence in the following areas:
- Websites and Mobile Sites & Apps: Content, Structure & Navigation, Visual Design, Overall Experience, Functionality and Interactivity
- Online Advertising: Creativity, Overall Experience, and Integration
- Internet Video: Concept & Writing, Overall Experience, Quality of Craft and Integration
- Social: Content, Creativity, Overall Experience, and Engagement